Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wanna see us on webcam live?

I am going to wave in front of a webcam Thursday night at 10:00 pm Vegas time, I am sure we will feel like idiots but some friends and family want us to haha. Anyone ever done this?



Wanna see us on webcam live?


No...lol



Wanna see us on webcam live?


No, I don%26#39;t even know where it is. Funny though, our friends did that on a webcam on a beach in Mexico. It was pretty cool to see them.




which webcam wi ll you be on?




always wave home in front of a web cam in New York but haven%26#39;t found one in Vegas at ground level. Like they say, little things................




YOU and 10,000 other drunks will be waving.





IF you are nude we will know its you.




Cool they have those there too! We would do them on the Bourbon St. cams in NOLA..




Try the one in front of the Imperial Palace :





http://24.234.255.104/view/index4.shtml?newstyle=One%26amp;cam=3





If you look at that website you will see the people on the street. I recall seeing the camera if you stand out there and look up.





They used to have one just inside the main door and I have gone in and seen it but it does not appear to be up anymore.




I waved several times to the one at the IP last week. Sorry I won%26#39;t see you, but it will be 6am here.




Yes it will be the Imperial palace website, they have 4 came and it is the one where people are walking , the others are all cars driving. I have watched it a lot and never seen anyone wave so you will know it is us lol.






Hmm 10PM Vegas is Midnight here , if I am on the computer I will try to remember to look - maybe all hold lighters up so we can see you better ?

No comments:

Post a Comment