Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wolfgang Puck Restaurants-Which one?

Have previously eaten at his grill restaurant at mgm, and had a great meal.For this trip,should i just eat there again,or try spago @caesar%26#39;s or postorio@venetian?

Wolfgang Puck Restaurants-Which one?

I like the Spago Cafe at the Forum Shops. Not as ';stuffy'; or expensive as Spago or Postorio. I dined there for lunch while Jennifer was in a business meeting and loved it. Pizza was tasty but the bread basket they brought out was AMAZING. Three types of delicious bread with an incredible goat cheese/cream cheese spread topped with a roasted pepper relish. I could have made a meal on just that. And just about did. Whichever Puck restaurant you choose, you%26#39;re gonna have a fantastic meal.

Wolfgang Puck Restaurants-Which one?

I%26#39;ve only eaten at Spago and it was wonderful, however IMO there are many places in Vegas that are better than the Puck restaurants.


There are so many great restaurants in Vegas, I%26#39;d always encourage people to try many of them. I%26#39;ve never tried Spago or Postorio (well, if I have it was long ago and I don%26#39;t remember) so I can%26#39;t offer any useful advice there.

But about 10 days ago I ate at MGM%26#39;s WolfGang Pucks and they have improved and upscaled the place a lot. New entrance and surroundings. New seating with table cloths. Gone are the bench seats and open blah looks. Service has doubled. I had at least 2 people clearing plates and filling beverages, along with the waiter. The food was wonderful. Mom%26#39;s prawns were huge and juicy!

I eat for good food and convenience. This place works for me if I%26#39;m near the MGM.

Maybe decide on where you will be or want to go afterward as to where you want to eat.

For a hockey dad, you know it%26#39;s a great meal when you have to undo your pants to breath, lol!


I loved the one in MGM. I wasn%26#39;t too fond of the one in the Venetian though and it was almost the same menu. If you like chinese, I highly recommend Chinois, which is also his restaurant. I liked that one the best out of the other 2 (it is in the forum shops close to spago)


see i honestly loved the one in the venetian (postorio) better than the other two, i went there for lunch with DW and we had an amazing pizza appetizer and sandwiches... well priced and the location is well suited if you sit in their patio area. i haven%26#39;t seen the redecorated MGM one, but when i was there last year, i still was not disappointed either


Thanks everyone for your input.

  • isotretinoin
  • database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment