Sunday, April 15, 2012

Circus Circus Suites

Has anyone tried to get an upgrade to these suites? We will be checking in on 4/22 and wanted to find out if upgrades were possible. Just asking for info.





Hook%26#39;em



Circus Circus Suites


My parents have been comped this type of room but never upgraded.





I have no idea if they are avaliable through upgrade though.





Nice rooms. Nice big windows which let in lots of light. Nice size room.





Good luck



Circus Circus Suites


Thanks Pink, I%26#39;m gonna try.




We upgraded to a suite for $20 extra per night, nice clean big room and HUGE jacuzzi, we were very pleased, we also had a strip view (well as much of a strip view as is possible at CC) Check with the supervisor thats on duty when you get there, the regular guest service representative wasn%26#39;t willing to help as we booked through expedia but the supervisor was very helpful.




I wonder how many clowns have use that jacuzzi?




Ugh, I hate clowns. (Not that it%26#39;s relevant here but just thought I%26#39;d throw that in for any other clown haters out there.)




I detest them...and my daughter and her boyfriend made me go into CC in December..thought I would have a panic attack...the awful giant clown with the big feet out front...Nightmare time...the kids.. and it smelled bad...I could not stay..or play or eat there...no matter how nice the rooms or Steakhouse may be...Slotto




Thanks, Slotto. There%26#39;s probably quite a few of us out there who fail to see the appeal of those costumed weirdos.




The suites may be nice, but even better is the Manor Rooms. They are away from the crowd.





Be sure to request one of these on your next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment