Sunday, April 15, 2012

Memorial Day Holiday

I am coming to vegas from 5/23 to 30/5 and I am aware that this takes in a US holiday (though not when I booked it). I have plans for my birthday on Monday the 5/28 and my question is will vegas still be exceptionally busy on the Monday or are the majority heading for home by then. I don%26#39;t mind a crowd but like to be able to get a seat/drink within a reasonable period of time.



Memorial Day Holiday


Monday won%26#39;t be anything like as busy as Friday - Sunday as people who have work on Tuesday will be leaving then but it will still be busier than a regular Monday.





You should be fine.



Memorial Day Holiday


The weekenders will be going home so you will be able to celebrate your birthday just fine. It will be hot though.

No comments:

Post a Comment