Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fishing in Laughlin

Hi,





We%26#39;re coming down the first week of June ... is there still good fishing or will it be too hot by then?



In addition, can anyone recommend a fishing guide/outfit to use and whether advance reservation is required?





Thanks.



Fishing in Laughlin


If you like Coi you can just reach in at the Colorado Belle.



:o)



Fishing in Laughlin


I typed in fishing guide services in laughlin in the computer and a whole list of outfits came up. Will be in the 100s in june. I don%26#39;t see a problem fishing.




we usually get a balcony room at the belle and see people catching trout during the summer right by the big paddlewheel boat at the edgewater




and it was very early in the morning right at sunrise or 45 minutes before sunet




polkadad, I can get a listing just fine ... I was just wondering if anyone had a personal recommendation. I guess not. Thanks.




Never had grilled koi before ... hmmm ;)




I asked my neighbor and he said jerrys fishing service......number is listed under laughlin fishing services.




thanks, polkadad.

No comments:

Post a Comment