Thursday, April 19, 2012

Outside bars/entertainment?

I%26#39;m going to Vegas in june for a week with my wife and family for a bit of gambling and drinking. I%26#39;ve heard on the grapevine that there are some bars with outside seating, maybe a bit of entertainment going on with a good atmosphere but i haven%26#39;t managed to find out where yet.





Can anyone clarify that this is true, if so, are they any good, where are they and does it cost to get in?





Any info would be great.





Cheers



Outside bars/entertainment?


the shooting fish in a barrell is Carnival Court outside of Harrah%26#39;s. Legendary for fun times outside with wacky bartenders that do tricks and the top 40 covers you know and love...



Outside bars/entertainment?


Many restaurants have outdoor seating: Mon Ami Gabi at Paris and Olives at Bellagio both have excellent views of the Bellagio Fountains. As far as bars go, I think Tangerine at TI has outdoor seating, and possibly Parasol Down at Wynn, but I can%26#39;t remember for sure about that one.




I second Carnival Court!!! We always have the best time there!!!


  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment