Friday, April 13, 2012

Mamma Mia

Has anyone watched this show? and what did you think? Going on May 12th to the 14th and got tickets for half price, but really wanted to watch Phantom instead. But I thought of just watching this since it was half price anyway and save Phantom for next time. Thanks.



Mamma Mia


I have seen it twice. 3 years ago in Las Vegas and 2 years ago in San Diego. I realy enjoyed the show. It was fun hearing all those great pop classics in the show. If you enjoyed Abba%26#39;s songs in the 70%26#39;s you should have a good time.



Mamma Mia


What a coincidence; I%26#39;ve been to Vegas twice and have only seen two shows and they are Mamma Mia and Phantom.



My hubby preferred MM, because of the music and comedy.



I didn%26#39;t like it as much as I thought I was going to, the music was great but the story line seemed to jump around so much and was kind of lame for my tastes.



I LOVED THE PHANTOM! The theater was built specifically for this show, so really enhances all the special effects. The music was phenomenal, and the scenes so haunting and realistic looking.



I had never seen it before, but had bought the DVD and the story followed it exactly. My hubby didn%26#39;t like it as much as me, as he wasn%26#39;t familiar with the story and I guess the music isn%26#39;t to his taste.



He also agreed the special effects and how they designed the theater to really capitalize on all the scenes (such as the chandelier, and the Phantom%26#39;s lair) was amazing!



Is there anyway you could afford to see both? I think you%26#39;d really be glad you saw the Phantom! I regretted not seeing it on our first trip, so it was on my must-do list for our second trip to LV!



Starz




This will be my second trip to Vegas, and I have never seen a show before, so I don%26#39;t really know what to expect. Will only be there for a short time (right before my finals..smart ey?) and plan to just eat and gamble mostly. But will definitely plan on watching Phantom on my next trip. Thanks Starz =)




Y/W!



I have yet to see a Cirque de Soleil show despite everyone telling me I must!



I was thinking of ';O'; since I%26#39;m staying at the Bellagio in July.



But I think my hubby would prefer a comedy act, so might go that route.



Any suggestions? We%26#39;ve already seen Carrot Top locally, he is a hoot! So would like something we%26#39;ve not seen before.




Loved MamaMia last year. Would definately see it again. No bad seats.




Mamma Mia, beyond a doubt....fun, feel-good type of show.




Mamma Mia is a great show. It is the best in Vegas. I would recommend it. Especially because the tickets are half priced- you can%26#39;t beat that. I would save the Phantom until next time.




Where did you get the half price tickets??




juwel, there was a code people were using a while back., Not sure if it%26#39;s still valid. Maybe do a search. Can%26#39;t remember who posted it, sorry.




katylou2 posted it

No comments:

Post a Comment