Friday, April 13, 2012

I can't believe Ieave tomorrow - pre-trip report!

Hello all, I am so excited I can barely type. You%26#39;d think it was my first time, not my umpteenth (sorry lost track). Tomorrow we leave work a little early, off to the airport with 3 of my friends, flying SW non-stop from PIT. I am such a planner, I have so much info spinning in my head right now. Arranged for a limo to pick us up, checking into Bally%26#39;s, then meeting up with the 4th friend. Little sad I didn%26#39;t receive my TA backpack in time =( but won%26#39;t let it bring me down.





Planning on going to Margaritavile first night since it doesn%26#39;t look like Purple Reign has the late (midnight) show anymore. We wouldn%26#39;t be able to get there until 10 - 10:15 so that will have to be on the list for next time.





Will look for TexasTeejay at the Bally%26#39;s slot tournament on the way to the pool. Also two of us plan on going to the Price is Right afternoon show Thursday. I made reservations for dinner at MAG on Thursday evening. Requested a patio table, I know, will arrive early and expect to wait a little. Will have to do all of the touristy sights with the Vegas Virgin but that is OK.





Won $200 on a scratch off ticket yesterday, only had $10 invested (bought one $10 ticket). That is my extra little bit of ';found money';, not my gambling budget or spending money. I haven%26#39;t decided if I will play my found money in the champaigne slots at Bally%26#39;s or if I will buy a new Dooney purse at the Venetian. Decisions, decisions!





Friday will be more sight seeing in the evening. Will go or do whatever. Not sure where we%26#39;ll dine, but we%26#39;ll figure it out! If we haven%26#39;t hit the Paris buffet, will probably do this either Friday or Saturday morning.





Can%26#39;t wait for the slots (esp Elvis, WOF, want to try the new monopoly), cards (probably 3-card) and maybe a little roulette (on friend loves roulette). Always want to try craps, but will probably chicken out AGAIN. Might try some of the newer card games I recently read about. Have to play a sports bet for my brother so will do that too.





So much to do, so little time. I guess that is why I%26#39;m trying to plan a fall trip with my husband! Sorry for the long read. Hope you weren%26#39;t bored. Can%26#39;t believe it is less than 24 hours away!!!



I can't believe Ieave tomorrow - pre-trip report!


Have a great time...and the pre luck is a good sign I hope...enjoy your time away..Slotto



I can't believe Ieave tomorrow - pre-trip report!


Have fun!!! I am so jealous - I am not leaving until July...ps, buy the bag at the Venetian - it%26#39;ll be so hot to carry around new goods while on the strip!




Oh......I%26#39;m so jealous!! LOL I don%26#39;t go till July. Seems like a long ways off. Hope you have a wonderful, profitable trip. Most of all have fun!! Look forward to your TR when you return.




Hey, Chi-Town.......when are you going in July. I%26#39;m going the 22-26.




Ah hum I didn%26#39;t read in your report that you were going to go to Harrah%26#39;s and say hi to Bob at Bill%26#39;s Bar. HAHA





Have a great time and win big.




sorry jacktar- I knew I missed that as soon as I hit submit. I need to make a list...LOL





I plan on going to Harrah%26#39;s during our sightseeing - where exactly is the bar you are speaking of? I am somewhat familiar with the place, but never stayed there. We might go to CC or the dueling pianos @ Harrahs on Friday night.




Wow, that%26#39;s one of the longest pre report%26#39;s I%26#39;ve seen, LOL!





Have a GREAT time at every single place you visit!!!!!





win win win win win winnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!




I knew it was just a typo on your part. Bob works days 10-6 and Bill%26#39;s Bar is just inside the doors across from the Mirage right off the strip. Don%26#39;t worry about it just have a good time. I will see him in 12 days.




AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......you won%26#39;t believe this, but my friend and I were ALSO supposed to eat at Margaritaville tomorrow night since we were staying at Flamingo. PLEASE have a Margarita for me........................then I want DETAILS upon your return.




OH!!!!!!One more thing!!!!!!! When you check into



Bally%26#39;s......request a room that attaches to a suite.......(the ';extra'; bedroom)...my husband and I had one of those rooms, and they are extremely nice for their ';standard'; rooms. Lots of space, and lots of ';extra'; touches............just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment