Friday, April 13, 2012

Upcoming Trip 5/25-5/29

I have my trip planned for next weekend - leaving Friday (5/25) coming back Tuesday (5/29). We are staying at the Venetian, spa reservations, going to see Bon Jovi and Le Reve, dinner reservations at Delmonico are all set.





I am just debating on whether or not to get a limo. It is my husband%26#39;s birthday, but I just don%26#39;t know if it is worth the $108 (from Presidential).





Just wondering what everyone%26#39;s thoughts are on limos to and from the hotel.





Thanks!



Upcoming Trip 5/25-5/29


I did take a limo to/from the airport and to a golf course (Rio Secco) but think that it%26#39;s a waste of money. It%26#39;s nice but not worth it.



Upcoming Trip 5/25-5/29


Of course it%26#39;s up to you.



I%26#39;ve never done it, but here%26#39;s what I%26#39;ve read from this forum. (used to do it years ago all the time)



It%26#39;s always a nice surprise to see the sign with your name on it as you arrive. =) And to have help with the luggage.



It%26#39;s a short trip to the Venetian, but if you want, you can have him drive down the Blvd and take in the sights. Hard for me to do this, because I can%26#39;t wait to get to the hotel and start playing!



You can usually grab one of the limos waiting at the airport for around $50, but then it%26#39;s not a surprise!



Good luck and have a great birthday with the hubby in Vegas!




Just do it one way and get a cab back as normal

No comments:

Post a Comment