Sunday, April 15, 2012

YEA! Its here...

Just got my TA back back just in time for vaca.

YEA! Its here...

Be sure to put all ur money and jewelry in it.

YEA! Its here...

ahhhh...I don%26#39;t think so. LOL


Wear it proudly! Remember- you now represent all the members of this forum! Don%26#39;t do anything we.... oh, never mind! Have fun while wearing it. It may become your lucky backpack!


I didn%26#39;t get mine yet, and I%26#39;m leaving Wednesday : (

Did it come regular mail? I%26#39;ve been watching every day.


I got mine today too! Came in the regular mail. I have until August to fill mine up for the trip. Can%26#39;t wait to show it off.


I got mine today too by regular mail! Just in time for our vacation to Vegas this weekend! Woohoo!


Still waiting for mine :(


I got mine today too......hang in there traveler, maybe they are making their way west!


still waiting for mine


We who were not fortunate enough to be offered one of these backpacks would really aprpecciate a PHOTOGRAPH to see what we%26#39;re missing out on.

  • web hosting forum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment